[May 21, 2019]
Inspire Your LLC (“we,” “our,” or “us”) created the website www.inspire-your.com to allow you to view and purchase our unique line of event and wedding products, and to communicate with us (collectively, the “Services”). When you use our Services or access www.inspire-your.com, we collect some information from you.
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- Selling Personal Information and the Right to Opt-Out
- How We Protect Your Information
- Third-Party Links
- User Content
- Fair Information Practices Compliance
- Access to Your Personal Information & Verified Requests
- Right to Request the Deletion of Personal Information
- Do Not Track Signals
- Minor’s Policy
- Right to Equal Service
- Contact Us
- Changes to This Policy
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In order to provide our Services effectively, we must collect certain personal information and data. This information includes data related to account registration, payment, and security, such as your first name, your last name, your email address, and your physical address, as well as information you provide us with voluntarily (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
We may collect Personal Information directly from you, from third parties, or automatically through your use of the Services and our website, www.inspire-your.com (the “Site”). The manner in which we collect your Personal Information is more fully discussed, below.
Information We Collect Directly.
- If you wish to use the place an order for any of our products, we require you to provide us with your first and last name, your email address, your telephone number, and your physical address.
- You may elect to provide us with information, including but not limited to your email address if you want to join our mailing list. We collect this information.
- When you log in to your account, our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before logging in, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your log-in, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, gps location, and language preferences. We may collect this information.
- If you submit any information, data and/or content directly to us via email, fax, or telephone, we also collect and store this information, data and/or content.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We automatically collect analytic information related to our Site and the Services on an aggregate and anonymous basis. We may use services such as Google Analytics or other third-party platforms to collect this information.
Information We Collect Passively.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To personalize, customize and improve the Site and Services to better suit your preferences and to offer personalized help and instructions.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. We may collect Personal Information about you to contact you about information which we offer that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these offers by emailing us at the email address listed below or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on the emails.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- For our own market research purposes.
- HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may disclose the Personal Information that we collect in the ways described above, and to comply with the law, and to protect us and other users of our Site and Services. For example, we may share information with:
- Third-Party Providers. To help run the Site and Services, and provide you with customized promotions and offers about our products and Services, we may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents.
- Business Mergers. If we are bought out by or merged with another company, or we are involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
- To Protect Us and Others. We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information gathered from you if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or in the course of litigation which we are a party.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We reserve the right to share aggregate or de-identified information about our users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, product development or similar purposes.
- SELLING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
Additionally, in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties. Please see Section 10 for more information.
You also have the right to request that we refrain from selling your Personal Information. If in the future, we plan to sell any Personal Information, we will provide a landing page entitled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” where you can opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is properly protected. We implement a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, keeping your log-in and password private. You agree that we are not responsible for lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity via unauthorized password activity.
- MailChimp Marketing Platform
- ShipStation Shipping Software
- Stripe Online Payment Processing System
- Zendesk Customer Service Software
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- CONTENT WHICH YOU DISCLOSE TO OTHERS
- FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
If a breach of data occurs with our Site or Services, we will notify you via a notification posted on the homepage of our Site (www.inspire-your.com) and via an email notification at your last listed email address, per our Terms of Service, within 30 business days of discovering the breach. By using our Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email in lieu of notifications by mail. If you would still like to receive notifications by mail, you can let us know by contacting us at the address or email address provided below.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & VERIFIED REQUESTS
By logging on to your account, you can view, change, and modify the following Personal Information: your name, address, email, and password. If you have any questions or require assistance in how to access all your Personal Information, please contact us directly. We are happy to help you access and view your Personal Information.
If you would like to make a verified request to access your specific Personal Information please contact us at the address, phone number or email address listed below, or log in to your account and fill out the request form. In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, upon a verified request, we will provide you with the categories of Personal Information we have collected from you, the specific Personal Information we have collected from you, and how that Personal Information is used.
- RIGHT TO REQUEST THE DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have a right to request that a business delete any Personal Information that has been collected from the consumer. In compliance with these provisions, upon a verifiable request, we will delete the Personal Information you request that we delete. We will also direct any third-party service provider to delete the same Personal Information.
However, we will not delete Personal Information, if it is necessary to maintain the information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, or otherwise perform a contract between us and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that relate to existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the business’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
- DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not respond to Do Not Track Signals. If you have question regarding our policy, please contact us at the email address listed below.
- MINOR’S POLICY
The Services and our Site are for those over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. The Services and our Site and their respective features are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address, below.
- RIGHT TO EQUAL SERVICE
- CONTACT US
Address: 415 N Dunlap Ave, PO Box #743, Savoy, IL, 61874
Telephone number: 217-800-1005
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY