Mission To A Million Fundraiser
Keller Williams Real Estate Center of Illinois has been committed to our community, and our veterans, for years. As an organization that is near and dear to their hearts, they have donated over $800,000 for the Chez Veterans Center before this evenings fundraiser. The committee in congruence with Mega Events auctioneer and our event planning we were able to create a gala experience that ended hitting our goal of $1 MILLION RAISED!
So how did we create an intentional gala so attendees felt inspired and connected to donate? Here are my fundraising tips!
1) Book the essential overview: These are the anchor aspects of the fundraiser to develop your event.
- Floor plan
- Silent & Live Auction Packages
- Programming: silent auction & cocktails, welcome, keynote speaker, live auction, dinner service
- Food & Beverage menu
- Logistics: lighting, bathrooms, trash/recycling, staging, audio, AV
2) Book the primary vendors: These are the creative professional vendors to execute the event.
- Charity spokesperson(s)
- Keynote speaker
- Caterer, bar service
- Rentals, linens, AV team
- Printing, Stationery Designer
3) Book your day-of program flow: This is the flow of the event to ensure your stay on schedule
- Think through the key points of the fundraiser and work closely with your auctioneer and planner to create an event schedule that keeps the energy high, hits sentimental moments and highlights the charity!
You can learn more about all your logistical items needed in our planning product, the Venue Deck!
Vendor Team: Mega Events, Pan & Cake Catering Bakery, Blue Dragonfly Catering, Vera & Buck Florals Peoria Rentals, Herriott’s Rentals, Hall’s Rentals, Lottie Brogan Linen, BBJ Linen, Carmon’s